What are the diagnostic criteria for depression? In other words, what are the “official” depression symptoms? There are two main diagnostic tools for depression. One is extremely prevalent in North America and is called the DSM-5. The other is international and is called the ICD-10. (More on those below.) Although the …
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- List of CBT techniques - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Techniques
- Is Marijuana a Depressant? Is Weed a Depressant?
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Exercises and CBT Worksheets: Where to find free CBT Handouts
- 151 Self-Care Ideas - the Best Self-Care Tips
- ICD-10 Depression Symptoms | DSM-5 Depression Symptoms | Comparison of DSM-5 and ICD-10 Depression Criteria
- 9 Assertiveness Techniques to use in any situation
- The Guest House poem: A Mindfulness Poem
- Does marijuana cause depression?
- Teenage depression test: How to know when your teenager is depressed
- Books about depression - the 10 Best books on overcoming depression
Add your site to botid.org the Best of website directory for free! This site is listed under Mental Health Directory
You can add your url to cotid.org the coolest of the internet directory. Our is added under Self-Help Directory
Improve your marketing with the hotid.org the best web directory for free! This site is listed under Professional Resources Directory