Many people ask the question, “is marijuana a depressant?” without actually knowing exactly what a “depressant” is. A “depressant” is a fairly technical medical term that means a drug that slows down the rate that your nerves send signals to each other. Depressants decrease brain activity in certain parts of …
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- List of CBT techniques - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- CBT Worksheets: Where to find free CBT Handouts
- How To Get A Medical Card In California
- Is Marijuana a Depressant? Is Weed a Depressant?
- Depression Treatment Plan: Why am I Depressed?
- 9 Epic Assertiveness Techniques
- Best books on hypnosis
- Books on CBT, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Self care blog: How to take care of yourself from the inside out