Is Marijuana a depressant? Many people ask the question, “Is marijuana a depressant?” without actually knowing exactly what a “depressant” is. A “depressant” is a fairly technical medical term that means a drug that slows down the rate that your nerves send signals to each other. Depressants decrease brain activity in certain parts …
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- List of CBT techniques - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Techniques
- Is Marijuana a Depressant? Is Weed a Depressant?
- Books about depression - the 10 Best books on overcoming depression
- How to deal with depression alone - Do I have depression? - Causes of depression
- Does marijuana cause depression?
- CBT books - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy books
- "The Guest House" Rumi - A Mindfulness Poem by Jalaluddin Rumi Sufi poet
- Motivational books to help you through depression and an existential crisis
- Free cognitive behavioral therapy worksheets - the best cognitive behavioral therapy exercises
- Teenage depression test - how to deal with teenage depression
Add your site to botid.org the Best of website directory for free! This site is listed under Mental Health Directory
You can add your url to cotid.org the coolest of the internet directory. Our is added under Self-Help Directory
Improve your marketing with the hotid.org the best web directory for free! This site is listed under Professional Resources Directory