The following poem, “The Guest House,” by Rumi is often quoted by mindfulness teachers because it gets at the core of the meaning behind being mindful: being peaceful with all of our emotions, whether positive or negative. “The Guest House” poem by Rumi, although extremely relevant to our lives today …
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- List of CBT techniques - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Techniques
- Is Marijuana a Depressant? Is Weed a Depressant?
- 151 Self-Care Ideas - the Best Self-Care Tips
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Exercises and CBT Worksheets: Where to find free CBT Handouts
- 9 Assertiveness Techniques to use in any situation
- The Guest House poem: A Mindfulness Poem
- Are you afraid to open up to your counselor?
- ICD-10 Depression Symptoms | DSM-5 Depression Symptoms | Comparison of DSM-5 and ICD-10 Depression Criteria
- Teenage depression test: How to know when your teenager is depressed
- Self care blog: How to take care of yourself from the inside out
Add your site to botid.org the Best of website directory for free! This site is listed under Mental Health Directory
You can add your url to cotid.org the coolest of the internet directory. Our is added under Self-Help Directory
Improve your marketing with the hotid.org the best web directory for free! This site is listed under Professional Resources Directory