What is mindfulness based stress reduction? What is MBSR? Jon Kabat-Zinn’s mindfulness based stress reduction program, also known as MBSR, is an education and training program that helps people with pain, illness, stress, psychological, and emotional problems. Mindfulness based stress reduction training teaches mindfulness, a new way to relate to…
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Is Marijuana a Depressant? Is Weed a Depressant?
- The Ultimate List of CBT Techniques - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Guide
- Free cognitive behavioral therapy worksheets - the best cognitive behavioral therapy exercises
- Does marijuana cause depression?
- Books about depression - the 12 Best books on overcoming depression
- 9 Assertiveness Techniques to use in any situation
- CBT books - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy books
- Sativa vs. Indica vs. Hybrid - Everything you thought you knew about marijuana strains was wrong.
- How to be more assertive in one easy step
Add your site to botid.org the Best of website directory for free! This site is listed under Mental Health Directory
You can add your url to cotid.org the coolest of the internet directory. Our is added under Self-Help Directory
Improve your marketing with the hotid.org the best web directory for free! This site is listed under Professional Resources Directory