As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
So far, I have focused the articles in this blog on depression to the point that some might have assumed that this is (secretly?) a depression blog. I think depression is an important topic and I will likely continue to post articles that focus on depression since it is an area about which I am knowledgeable and I think there are some gaps in the on-line knowledge.
Topics that I want to cover in the coming weeks include assertiveness, self-esteem, and anxiety. I will be posting an article or two per week in one of these areas.
The purpose of this blog in general is several-fold, and I think I will copy and paste this section to the “about” portion of my blog because it belongs there as well:
- For members of the public – to learn about matters of mental health.
- For people suffering from mental illness – to learn more about their illness and connect with free or low cost resources and worksheets.
- For mental health practitioners – to connect with free or low cost resources and worksheets for your clients.
I am working on my Master’s degree in Counselling Psychology. I have a lot of studies under my belt already, and I try to be thorough in my research. However, if you ever notice that I got a detail or concept wrong, please point it out to me, preferably privately through the contact form, but in the comments is okay also. I would rather have errors pointed out one way or the other! (Not that I plan on making any.)
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
- 9 Unexpected Health Benefits of Gratitude Practice - August 21, 2021
- The 10 Best CBT Worksheets Websites You Need to Know About in 2021 - August 17, 2021
- This is how to know right now whether your therapist is just a paid friend. - August 15, 2021