- The Complete List of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Techniques
- Free CBT worksheets - best cognitive behavioral therapy exercises
- ICD-10 Depression Symptoms | DSM-5 Depression Symptoms | Comparison of DSM-5 and ICD-10 Depression Criteria
- Best books about depression - the 12 Best books on overcoming depression
- CBT books - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy books
- 9 Assertiveness Techniques to use in any situation
- Is Marijuana a Depressant? Is Weed a Depressant?
- Motivational books to help you through depression and an existential crisis
- Are you afraid to open up to your counselor?
- Does marijuana cause depression?
Add your site to botid.org the Best of website directory for free! This site is listed under Mental Health Directory
You can add your url to cotid.org the coolest of the internet directory. Our is added under Self-Help Directory
Improve your marketing with the hotid.org the best web directory for free! This site is listed under Professional Resources Directory
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Sativa vs. Indica vs. Hybrid – Everything you thought you knew about marijuana strains was wrong. Most people “in the know” view marijuana strains as sativa vs. indica vs. hybrid. Sativas are uplifting, indicas are calming… However, are these marijuana strain distinctions actually complete nonsense? In a recent interview with…
Many people talk about assertiveness and being assertive, but not everyone truly understands what being assertive is. What is the meaning of assertive? While there are many different assertiveness techniques, and I have outlined the main ones in the article 9 Assertiveness techniques to use in any situation, this article discusses…
12 Best books on overcoming depression: What is bibliotherapy? One of the best ways to overcome depression and work on your emotional health is to read good books about depression. Books offer advice, comfort, solace, and information that can be crucial to recovery. This article provides a list of some…
Originally, I answered this question on Quora: “What are some motivational books to help you through depressiom and an existential crisis?” I have already written about the following (just click to read about them): Books about depression Cognitive behavioral therapy books However, in terms of a book about depression that…
Is Marijuana a depressant? Many people ask the question, “Is marijuana a depressant?” without actually knowing exactly what a “depressant” is. So, what is a depressant? A “depressant” is a fairly technical medical term that means a drug that slows down the rate that your nerves send signals to each other. Depressants decrease…
What is a child psychologist? A child psychologist is a mental health professional who specializes in treating children and children’s problems. In layman’s terms, a child psychologist does kids therapy. This may be a psychologist who has had additional training in how to treat children, it may be someone who…