- The Complete List of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Techniques
- Free CBT worksheets - best cognitive behavioral therapy worksheets
- ICD-10 Depression Symptoms | DSM-5 Depression Symptoms | Comparison of DSM-5 and ICD-10 Depression Criteria
- Best books about depression - the 12 Best books on overcoming depression
- Is Marijuana a Depressant? Is Weed a Depressant?
- 9 Assertiveness Techniques to use in any situation
- What is the Assertive Response? - Assertive communication examples
- Mental Health Resources for therapists and clients
- Coming out of depression
- Does marijuana cause depression?
Give the gift of a 3, 6, or 12 month Audible membership! They will thank you!
Or maybe it is time to pamper yourself with an Audible membership? Get two free audiobooks and two free audible originals just for trying it out:
Amazon Business is a service that makes ordering on Amazon easier for business! Sign up for free today!
Sativa vs. Indica vs. Hybrid – Everything you thought you knew about marijuana strains was wrong. Most people “in the know” view marijuana strains as sativa vs. indica vs. hybrid. Sativas are uplifting, indicas are calming… However, are these marijuana strain distinctions actually complete nonsense? In a recent interview with…
Many people talk about assertiveness and being assertive, but not everyone truly understands what being assertive is. What is the meaning of assertive? While there are many different assertiveness techniques, and I have outlined the main ones in the article 9 Assertiveness techniques to use in any situation, this article discusses…
12 Best books on overcoming depression: What is bibliotherapy? One of the best ways to overcome depression and work on your emotional health is to read good books about depression. Books offer advice, comfort, solace, and information that can be crucial to recovery. This article provides a list of some…
Originally, I answered this question on Quora: “What are some motivational books to help you through depressiom and an existential crisis?” I have already written about the following (just click to read about them): Books about depression Cognitive behavioral therapy books However, in terms of a book about depression that…
Is Marijuana a depressant? Many people ask the question, “Is marijuana a depressant?” without actually knowing exactly what a “depressant” is. So, what is a depressant? A “depressant” is a fairly technical medical term that means a drug that slows down the rate that your nerves send signals to each other. Depressants decrease…
What is a child psychologist? A child psychologist is a mental health professional who specializes in treating children and children’s problems. In layman’s terms, a child psychologist does kids therapy. This may be a psychologist who has had additional training in how to treat children, it may be someone who…