Is Marijuana a depressant? Many people ask the question, “Is marijuana a depressant?” without actually knowing exactly what a “depressant” is. So, what is a depressant? A “depressant” is a fairly technical medical term that means a drug that slows down the rate that your nerves send signals to each other. Depressants decrease…
- The Complete List of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Techniques
- Free CBT worksheets - best cognitive behavioral therapy worksheets
- ICD-10 Depression Symptoms | DSM-5 Depression Symptoms | Comparison of DSM-5 and ICD-10 Depression Criteria
- Best books about depression - the 12 Best books on overcoming depression
- Is Marijuana a Depressant? Is Weed a Depressant?
- 9 Assertiveness Techniques to use in any situation
- What is the Assertive Response? - Assertive communication examples
- Mental Health Resources for therapists and clients
- Coming out of depression
- Does marijuana cause depression?
Give the gift of a 3, 6, or 12 month Audible membership! They will thank you!
Or maybe it is time to pamper yourself with an Audible membership? Get two free audiobooks and two free audible originals just for trying it out:
Amazon Business is a service that makes ordering on Amazon easier for business! Sign up for free today!