What is mindfulness based stress reduction? What is MBSR? Jon Kabat-Zinn’s mindfulness based stress reduction program, also known as MBSR, is an education and training program that helps people with pain, illness, stress, psychological, and emotional problems. Mindfulness based stress reduction training teaches mindfulness, a new way to relate to…
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Is Marijuana a Depressant? Is Weed a Depressant?
- The Ultimate List of CBT Techniques - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Guide
- Books about depression - the 12 Best books on overcoming depression
- Does marijuana cause depression?
- Free cognitive behavioral therapy worksheets - the best cognitive behavioral therapy exercises
- Sativa vs. Indica vs. Hybrid - Everything you thought you knew about marijuana strains was wrong.
- CBT books - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy books
- "The Guest House" Rumi - A Mindfulness Poem by Jalaluddin Rumi Sufi poet
- Teenage depression rates are almost double those of adults and even higher in teenage girls!
- A simple guide to mindfulness based stress reduction - What is MBSR?
Add your site to botid.org the Best of website directory for free! This site is listed under Mental Health Directory
You can add your url to cotid.org the coolest of the internet directory. Our is added under Self-Help Directory
Improve your marketing with the hotid.org the best web directory for free! This site is listed under Professional Resources Directory