Is Marijuana a depressant? Many people ask the question, “Is marijuana a depressant?” without actually knowing exactly what a “depressant” is. A “depressant” is a fairly technical medical term that means a drug that slows down the rate that your nerves send signals to each other. Depressants decrease brain activity in certain parts…
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Is Marijuana a Depressant? Is Weed a Depressant?
- List of CBT techniques - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Techniques
- Free cognitive behavioral therapy worksheets - the best cognitive behavioral therapy exercises
- Does marijuana cause depression?
- 9 Assertiveness Techniques to use in any situation
- "The Guest House" Rumi - A Mindfulness Poem by Jalaluddin Rumi Sufi poet
- Books about depression - the 10 Best books on overcoming depression
- What is mindfulness in plain English?
- CBT books - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy books
- 151 Self-Care Ideas - the Best Self-Care Tips
Add your site to botid.org the Best of website directory for free! This site is listed under Mental Health Directory
You can add your url to cotid.org the coolest of the internet directory. Our is added under Self-Help Directory
Improve your marketing with the hotid.org the best web directory for free! This site is listed under Professional Resources Directory