What is a child psychologist? A child psychologist is a mental health professional who specializes in treating children and children’s problems. In layman’s terms, a child psychologist does kids therapy. This may be a psychologist who has had additional training in how to treat children, it may be someone who…
- The Complete List of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Techniques
- Free CBT worksheets - best cognitive behavioral therapy worksheets
- ICD-10 Depression Symptoms | DSM-5 Depression Symptoms | Comparison of DSM-5 and ICD-10 Depression Criteria
- 9 Assertiveness Techniques to use in any situation
- Is Marijuana a Depressant? Is Weed a Depressant?
- The Guest House poem by Rumi - The Guest House Rumi Poem
- What is the Assertive Response? - Assertive communication examples
- Does marijuana cause depression?
- How to deal with depression alone - Do I have depression? - Causes of depression
- Mental Health Resources for therapists and clients
Give the gift of a 3, 6, or 12 month Audible membership! They will thank you!
Or maybe it is time to pamper yourself with an Audible membership? Get two free audiobooks and two free audible originals just for trying it out:
Amazon Business is a service that makes ordering on Amazon easier for business! Sign up for free today!