What is mindfulness based stress reduction? What is MBSR? Jon Kabat-Zinn’s mindfulness based stress reduction program, also known as MBSR, is an education and training program that helps people with pain, illness, stress, psychological, and emotional problems. Mindfulness based stress reduction training teaches mindfulness, a new way to relate to…
- The Complete List of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Techniques
- Free CBT worksheets - best cognitive behavioral therapy worksheets
- ICD-10 Depression Symptoms | DSM-5 Depression Symptoms | Comparison of DSM-5 and ICD-10 Depression Criteria
- 9 Assertiveness Techniques to use in any situation
- CBT books - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy books
- Best books about depression - the 12 Best books on overcoming depression
- What is the Assertive Response? - Assertive communication examples
- The Guest House poem by Rumi - The Guest House Rumi Poem
- Am I Depressed Quiz - Find out if you are depressed
- 9 Unexpected Health Benefits of Gratitude Practice
Give the gift of a 3, 6, or 12 month Audible membership! They will thank you!
Or maybe it is time to pamper yourself with an Audible membership? Get two free audiobooks and two free audible originals just for trying it out:
Amazon Business is a service that makes ordering on Amazon easier for business! Sign up for free today!